ForkliftSafety.com covers everything you need to be OSHA 2023 compliant, and the most up-to-date OSHA-compliant forklift safety training materials are now available for purchase. Included in the safety kits are videos, certification cards, two safety posters, and additional forklift training materials to educate up to 20 operators. As part of your OSHA compliance, it is very important to place these safety posters where all of your forklift operators will regularly see them.
Free Forklift Safety Posters | Forms – Downloadable PDF Format
CLICK Desired Links Below and SAVE | PRINT To Your Computer
Free Forklift Training Material: Posters & Tips
To help your company avoid forklift operating injuries, ForkliftSafety.com offers free, downloadable forklift safety posters and tips in PDF format. These would be great quarterly handout reminders or laminate some to post anywhere that will remind employees to safely operate forklifts. Below are some ideas and specifics on how to put our additional forklift training resources into action in your workplace:
- “10 Forklift Safety Rules” poster (available in English or Spanish)
- Place these posters in your forklift parking areas and throughout your warehouse. It is always better to “expect the unexpected.”
- “Forklift Hand Signals” poster (available in English)
- Place these free forklift safety posters in proper view throughout the workplace where forklifts are operated. This will help alleviate any guesswork to remembering the correct hand signals to be used and followed.
- “CAL-OSHA Operating Rules” poster (available in English or Spanish)
- Place this poster in the break room. Have employees review these rules on a monthly or quarterly basis and track their continued training.
Also, for your convenience, ForkliftSafety.com has additional downloadable free forklift training materials in PDF forms that you may need for reporting: accident report, forklift inspection record, trade in condition report, and a safety training attendance roster. It is very important that you keep accurate records to ensure that any of your forklift operators remain OSHA compliant. Our training programs and resources will provide you with all the required materials that you need for operator training to make sure your employees are safe.
Learn More About Our Comprehensive OSHA Approved Forklift
Safety Training Kits!