ForkliftSafety.com covers everything you need to be OSHA compliant, and the most up-to-date OSHA-compliant forklift safety kits are now available for purchase. Included in the safety kits are two safety posters, along with additional forklift training materials to educate up to 20 operators. As part of your OSHA compliance, it is very important to place these safety posters where all of your employees will regularly see them.
Forklift Safety Posters and Tips
To help your company avoid forklift operating injuries, ForkliftSafety.com offers free, downloadable forklift safety posters and tips in PDF format. These would be great quarterly handout reminders or laminate some to post anywhere that will remind employees to safely operate forklifts. Below are some specifics and ideas on how to put our forklift training materials into action:
- “10 Forklift Safety Rules” poster (available in English or Spanish)
- Place these posters in your forklift parking areas and throughout your warehouse. It is always better to “expect the unexpected.”
- “Forklift Hand Signals” poster (available in English)
- Place these posters in proper view throughout the workplace where forklifts are operated. This will help alleviate any guesswork to remembering the correct hand signals to be used and followed.
- “CAL-OSHA Operating Rules” poster (available in English or Spanish)
- Place this poster in the break room. Have employees review these rules on a monthly or quarterly basis and track their continued training.
Also, for your convenience, ForkliftSafety.com has additional downloadable PDF forms that you may need for reporting: accident report, forklift inspection record, trade in condition report, and a safety training attendance roster. It is very important that you keep accurate records to remain OSHA compliant.
1601 Carse Dr
Boulder City, NV 89005
702.294.3970 | 800.494.3225 Orders
View Our Forklift
Safety Training Kits!